Why Should You Only
Why should you only buy U.S. made nitrile gloves?
- The pandemic identified America’s complete dependence on Asia for all our most critically needed PPE and medical supply.
- Throughout the pandemic Asian manufacturers of nitrile gloves, price gouged, broke decade long contracts, cheated American importers and took short cuts withformulation, labor and hygiene.
- Many investigations into food and medical glove production factories, uncovered pervasive enslaved labor schemes and child labor eploitation.
- Billions of counterfeit gloves found their way on shore and are still coming in.
- Containers filled with used and broken gloves made their way into our hospitals, dentals offices and senior care facilities.
- Top imported brands were tested for adulterations - and in almost every case, were found to be riddled with dozens of strains of bacteria, pathogens, clostridium (the most common causes of food poisoning) and the most stunning of all – Fecal Matter was foundon 60% of the 2800 samples tested.
- These imported gloves are being used in virtually every facet of health care and foodservice throughout America!
US Medical Glove Company
is re-shoring nitrile glove production in America, with a clear mission to stop imported nitrile gloves from being used in the us over the next few years!
"What can U.S. Medical Glove offer as an alternative and clear betterment?"
- Government backed private enterprise gives us the tools needed to meet our goals.
- All of our gloves are made in America, by Americas, using American equipment.
- Onsite FDA inspectors
- All our gloves are fabricated in level 1 clean rooms under strict hygienic conditions.
- Virtually all our chemistry and ingredients used to make our gloves are made in America ** NBR is imported from Europe.
- We can offer value pricing for a true American made product.
- We will sell by the box, the carton, the pallet, the truckload, our customers are direct to factory.
- No huge overseas minimum order quantities or contracts. Simply “Just in time” inventory. Buy only what you need.
- No constant ocean shipping dramas and delays.
- No cheating, short counting boxes, stealing monies, price gouging, etc.
- No adulterated gloves for you, your staff and your patients.